Oppo recently unveiled its latest flagship, the F7 to much fan-fare at a launch event at the Marriot Hotel Manila graced by brand endorsers Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia.
The Oppo F7 itself is a selfie-centric smartphone, packing a 25mp front camera with AI beautification for supposedly even better selfie beautification than you might have previously seen on other phones.
As a smartphone, it’s no slouch either. It packs a notched 6.23″ full view display and a Helio P60 SoC under the hood. You also have a choice between a 4GB RAM + 64GB model for Php17,990 and an even beefier 6GB + 128GB variant for Php21,990.
The Oppo F7 has gone on sale as of today (April 21) in a choice of Solar Red and Moonlight Silver.
Oppo F7 Specs
- 6.23″ LTPS Full HD+ IPS display (1080 x 2280 resolution, 405ppi)
- Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Helio P60 SoC
- (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) octa-core processor
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB RAM + 128GB storage
- expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16mp rear-facing camera
- f/1.8 aperture
- LED flash
- 25mp front camera
- f/2.0 aperture
- AI beautification
- Up to 4G/LTE
- dual nano SIM,
- dual standby
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS with A-GPS
- Micro USB 2.0
- USB OTG support
- 3,400mAh non-removable battery
- 4GB + 64GB: Php17,990
- 6GB + 128GB: Php21,990