Lenovo Mobile Philippines just posted an interesting teaser on Facebook and although they were pretty cryptic about it, it’s pretty obvious what it’s about. The teaser doesn’t show the entire smartphone, but you can tell from the details that it’s their newest flagship, the Lenovo Vibe X3. As if that wasn’t enough, they used the hashtag #3X and #X3.
For comparison’s sake, here’s an official render of the Vibe X3.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is certainly worth looking forward to. The 5.5 inch screen only has Full HD resolution, which is a step down from what today’s flagship displays are. However, everything else is for the most part top-shelf. It’s driven by a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor and comes with 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and LTE Cat 6 support.
It also comes with a number of premium multimedia features. Its 21mp primary camera is capable of 4K video recording and it’s equipped with one of the best DAC chips that can be found on a mobile device, the Sabre ES9018K2M. All of which runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and is powered by a 3,500mah battery.
No word yet on the local launch date yet, not to mention pricing. But if the teaser is to be believed, the wait should be a reasonably short one.
Lenovo Vibe X3 Specs
- 5.5″ Full HD IPS display (1080 x 1920 resolution, 401ppi) protected by Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 hexa-core processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 21mp autofocus rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 8mp front camera
- 4G/LTE Cat 6, dual SIM (2x nano)
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac,
- Bluetooth 4.1,
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery
- Pricing: TBA