Have you ever wished your smartphone could fit all seasons of your favorite TV series or your entire Koreanovela collection? The ASUS Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition has made its way to Philippine shores and almost assures you that you’ll never need to plug in another microSD card or OTG drive ever again. Not only does it come with 128GB of internal storage, but it also comes with a free 128GB microSD card just in case the onboard storage wasn’t enough! So you’re essentially getting a smartphone with a combined 256GB of storage!
Of course, the standard version of the Zenfone 2 Deluxe already came with 128GB of internal storage and supported microSD cards with up to 128GB capacities. However, the Deluxe variant does have a few other spec bumps that may catch your attention. It has a higher clocked processor than the standard variant (2.5GHz vs 2.3GHz), as well as a couple of removable covers, each with their own distinct style. The rest of the phone remains essentially the same though, but as a bonus, the Special Edition also gives you 20,000 in-game credits in Asphalt 8 for power ups, cars and whatnot.
The Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition can now be had for a cool Php20,999, which is Php3k more than the standard Zenfone 2 Deluxe. Think the extra microSD card, spec bumps, extra covers, and Asphalt 8 credit are worth it? Let me know in the comments 🙂
ASUS Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition Specs
- 5.5” Full HD IPS display (1080 x 1920 resolution, 403ppi) protected by Gorilla Glass 4
- 64-bit 2.5GHz Intel Atom Z3580 quad core processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB, comes with free 128GB microSD card
- 13mp autofocus rear-facing camera with f2.0 aperture, 5 element lens, and dual tone flash
- 5mp front camera with f2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide angle lens
- 4G/LTE, dual SIM
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
- Price: Php20,995