Phablets may be a bit unwieldly due to their size, but if it’s as good as the Meizu M3 Max, it’s often worth the small inconvenience. With its 6 inch Full HD IPS display, Helio P10 octa-core processor, and 4,100mAh battery, there’s no doubt you’ll be getting an awesome multimedia experience on the go. Its 3GB of RAM is ample enough for most multitasking needs and the whopping 64GB of storage ensures you won’t need to expand via microSD right away.
Meizu M3 Max Specs
- 6″ Full HD IPS display (1080 x 1920 resolution, 367ppi) with 2.5D curved glass, protected by Gorilla Glass
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 octa-core processor
- Mali 860 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flume OS 5.2 UI overlay
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13mp autofocus rear-facing camera with dual LED flash and Sony IMX 258 sensor
- 5mp front camera
- 4G/LTE, dual SIM
- GPS with A-GPS
- USB Type-C port
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4,100 mAh battery with quick charge support
The Meizu M3 Max is set to have an SRP of 1,699 yuan (roughly Php11.8k as of writing) once it rolls out in China. Unfortunately, with the disappearance of Meizu’s local partner Novo7Tech, we’re going to have a difficult time looking for the M3 Max here in the Philippines. And even if it does, expect a considerable markup of around 30% tacked on to the price.