While much of the news around Samsung these days continues to revolve around the Note 7, their midrange offerings are quietly making a splash here and there. One of their newest handsets, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has just been officially announced for the PH market with a Php13,990 price tag. So what are you getting for that kind of money?
Ignoring local handsets, the Galaxy J7 Prime is one of the best midrange smartphones in terms of value. You’re getting a 5.5″ Full HD screen, 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. You’re also getting a 13mp autofocus camera on the back and an 8mp selfie camera, both with a large f/1.9 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is available for pre-order through Lazada, Abenson, and Memo Express until October 23, 2016. While there’s nothing wrong with waiting for it to actually getting here, pre-ordering the J7 Prime will get you a number of premium accessories, including a Level Active headset and free back cover worth around Php4k! Interested? Head on over here to Lazada and get those freebies!
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specs
- 5.5″ Full HD IPS display (1080 x 1920 resolution, 401ppi) with 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- Mali 830 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13mp autofocus camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8mp front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 4G/LTE, dual SIM
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with A-GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Price: Php13,990
- Colors: Gold, Black