Lenovo has a number of smartphone brands under its belt, include the more obscure ZUK lineup. The ZUK Edge has a weird-ass name, but it comes with a large 5.5 inch Full HD display that takes up more of the front of the device compared to other smartphones. Its 86.4% screen-to-body ratio actually beats out the Xiaomi Mi Mix with 84.16%.
Of course, it’s not just about the screen. The ZUK Edge is driven by a Snapdragon 821 SoC and Adreno 530 GPU, which is more than enough to tackle anything Google’s Play Store has to offer. Couple that with up to 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, and you’ve got a multi-tasking monster that can hold a lot of media.
Other cool features include a fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and Android 7.0 Nougat. It supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology, but with just a 3,100mAh, it’s going to need it.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Specs
- 5.5″ Full HD 2.5D display (1080 x 1920 resolution, 401ppi)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 SoC
- Quad-core processor (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13mp rear-facing camera with phase detection autofocus and f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash
- 8mp front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, and BDS
- USB Type-C
- 3,100mAh non-removable battery
- Price: 2,299 CNY for the 4GB RAM model (about Php16.5k after straight conversion), 2499 CNY for the 6GB RAM model (about Php18k)