If there was anything lacking about the original ASUS ZenPad 3S 10, it’s that there wasn’t a variant with 4G/LTE support. Fast forward a few months and we now have the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE packing a Snapdragon 650 SoC and the much-appreciated support for high speed data on the go. Unfortunately, it’s also a little pricey with a $405 price tag (about Php20.2k as of writing).
The ZenPad 3S 10 LTE comes with a 9.7 inch QXGA IPS display and has a Z Stylus with support for up to 1,024 pressure levels. You also get 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded further via microSD for an extra 128GB.
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE can be considered a daring endeavor as tablet sales have slowed down over the years while smartphones have flourished. ASUS has delivered a high end tablet while other manufacturers have settled for the mediocre. If you’re looking for an alternative to the similarly premium Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, the ZenPad 3S 10 LTE is certainly worth taking a look at.
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE Specs
- 9.7″ QXGA IPS LED display (1,536 x 2,048 resolution, 264ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 MSM8956 SoC
- (2 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A72, 4 x 1.2GHz Cortex-A53) hexa-core processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 8mp rear camera
- 5mp front camera
- 4G/LTE, dual SIM
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 7,800mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Z Stylus
- Price: $405 (about Php20.2k), with free protective cover and custom stand