After the success of the Allure 64 LTE, Firefly Mobile is looking to capitalize on their new-found momentum with an even more affordable 5.5 inch smartphone, the Firefly Mobile Intense Metal. It’s a pretty catchy name, although the specs have been a bit watered-down. Despite the size of the screen, it’s just a qHD IPS panel. You’re also getting a 1.3GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
The Firefly Mobile Intense Metal hasn’t exactly had its official reveal yet, but it’s already selling in kiosks, as evidenced by this pic from PinoyTechBlog. The SRP is just Php4,499 although it’s only running KitKat 4.4. The 3,300mAh battery is impressive though, so if you’re looking for an inexpensive phablet with great battery life, the Intense Metal might be worth the sticker price.
Firefly Mobile Intense Metal Specs
- 5.5″ qHD IPS OGS display (540 x 960 resolution, 200ppi)
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 13mp autofocus rear-facing camera with LED flash and Sony IMX219 sensor
- 8mp front camera with BSI sensor
- 3,300mAh battery