While it’s weird that it made its way to the country after its larger sibling, the Vivo V7 is now in the country as well. Sporting a smaller 5.7 inch HD+ screen and 24mp selfie camera, the V7 aims to bring a great viewing and shooting experience to the mid-range. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that it retails for a more affordable 14,990.
The Vivo V7 is powered by a capable Snapdragon 450 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. It also has its own dedicated microSD slot, so you don’t have to choose between sacrificing storage for a second SIM or vice versa.
Other cool features include a perfectly capable 16mp rear camera, not to mention a high performance AK4376A HiFi DAC for improved playback when wearing a headset.
The Vivo V7 joins the already flooded mid-range market chock-full of 18:9 displays and high quality cameras.
Vivo V7 Specs
- 5.7″ HD+ FullView display (720 x 1440 resolution | 282ppi | 18:9 aspect ratio) with 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC
- 8 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via dedicated microSD slot (up to 256GB)
- 16mp autofocus rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 24mp front camera with f/2.0 aperture and soft flash
- Up to 4G/LTE
- Bluetooth 4.1 + BLE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3,000mAh battery
- Price: Php14,990